Messianic Prophecy with Audio Series
The Messiah was The Seed of the Woman
The Messiah will be the offspring of the woman, and will defeat Satan on the
Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between
your seed and her Seed; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise His
Gal 4:4 But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His
Son, born of a woman, born under the law,
And the God of peace will crush Satan under your feet
- This was the curse upon the serpent.
- This was the first clear prophecy of a coming redeemer.
- The use of "He" reveals that one person is meant.
- The word "seed" speaks of offspring or descendant.
- Only one descendant of Eve was born of a woman and not a man.
- The word "enmity" speaks of warfare.
- Satan�s seed is fallen man.
- Bruising the head speaks of crushing one�s authority.
- Christ�s heal was bruised when He was crucified.
- Satan�s head was crushed when Jesus was crucified.
- Ancient Rabbinic Judaism regarded this passage as Messianic (Targum
Pseudo-Jonathan and the so-called Jerusalem Targum.
- Targum Pseudo-Jonathan: "And it shall be that when the sons of the woman
study the Torah diligently and obey its injunctions, they will direct themselves
to smite you on the head and slay you; but when the sons of the woman forsake
the commandments of the Torah and do not obey its injunctions, you will direct
yourself to bite them on the heel and afflict them. However, there will be a
remedy for the sons of the woman, but for you, serpent, there will be no remedy.
They shall make peace with one another in the end, in the very end of days, in
the days of the King Messiah."
Messianic Prophecy Audio Series
with Shahar from Jerusalem
The Seed of the Woman - Genesis 3:14-15 -
(from the Hebrew perspective)